Wednesday 8 February 2017

February planner pages and freebies

Hello everyone and like always thanks for dropping in!
I am a little late with posting my February pages for my planner, but hey ho, better late than never and life has been a bit crazy and this is just the first chance I have had.... In case you missed it, you can see my January pages HERE. I have adapted and tweaked my planner so it is more useful.
Here are a few samples:
The January title page, mostly using leftovers from my Graphics 45 Place in Time collection.
Whereas my January daily planner pages were all on loose sheets that I kept in a special folder, I thought I would bind my February day planner pages into a little booklet. I printed the papers I designed on two sides and then just bound them together creating a few signatures. I specially kept the pages quite plain, so that I can do stamping, stencilling and over printing with   planner  print outs (downloaded from the web and adapted to suite my personal needs).
Here you can see one of the inside pages. Because of lack of time they are actually all the same. So far this method has worked well for me.
Here you can see my weekly pages (still have to finish week 4)

And here is one of my meal planner pages. For January I had made grocery lists too, but that proved impractical. Afterall, who wants to take a planner along when they go grocery shopping. I just look at my meal plan and make my weekly list on a piece of paper. (Wished I was clever enough to do it on my phone lol).

Anyway, that's it for now. Below you will find most of the papers I used which you can download if you like them and want to use them for whatever you wish. - Enjoy!





Apart from the first one (which I designed to be the cover of my day plans) the others are all designed so they can be printed on A4 (8.5 / 11) paper in landscape orientation.

Well that's it for now, like always you can use my papers in whatever way you like, you can sell what you make, just don't sell the papers as they are..

22 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous planner and papers Astrid, I bet they look amazing and feel wonderful in your hands when you use them. Gloriously vintage xxx

chrissie said...

Wonderful planner and it will be beautiful to look at every day as your pages are stunning as always.

Thank you so much sharing them Astrid

Love Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful planner, the pages are great. Hugs, Valerie

Studio Susanne said...

You planner pages are absolutely gorgeous, and they look so a pretty bound together in your planner. I hope you have fun filling in the pages and look forward to seeing you planner as it grows.
warmest best wishes,
Su

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh what a beautiful post. Your Feb. planner is adorable. Thank You so much for the beautiful papers. My thoughts are of May's Mothers Day and special friend's birthdays who love Vintage. Always fun to visit Astrid. Have a wonderful week.

Unknown said...

I am enjoying your series on the planners. Thank you so much for sharing the papers with us.

pearshapedcrafting said...

I do love your planner Astrid! I too have added meals to my planner - it makes the shopping list easier to make and we have been saving money too! I always leave one or two days short to allow for bargains either for the freezer or to eat on the day we shop! Your pages are beautiful - I bought mine from MUJI! Maybe next year….?Chrisx

Meggymay said...

Wonderful pages for your planner Astrid. the menu page is such a good idea, it would make things much easier when grocery shopping.
Yvonne

sarascloset said...

Beautiful February planner and page! Your papers are lovely; especially love the rose! I bet you never forget to check your plans, because this is so pretty to look at! Maybe some day again I will be as organized to know what meals I will have each day of the week! Hugs!

Christiane Courtin-Mangez said...

C'est une merveille Astrid !!!

Bravo, j'adore

Maryann Laursen said...

WOOT WOOT yet another month with stunning creations here Astrid. So beautiful as always hun, and you´re sooo clever to make everything look sooo amazing. Wish I was as clever to make up such things too, but sure glad, that you always sooo willingly share all yours then, and thanks soooo very much for that, it´s very much apreciated, that´s for sure.
Have a wonderful week-end ahead here now soon and lots of great fun too.

M@miogée said...

C'est SUPERBE!!
Merci pour les jolis papiers !!
Bonne journée

Annie said...

Loving your planner pages Astrid and so kind to share them with followers/friends xx looking forward to seeing you on Monday xx

Pamellia said...

I love all the new pages for your planner! The vintage tones with the red accents is so perfect for February. The inserts are brilliant, love the menu planner page! Your freebies are as gorgeous as always, sure wish I had a printer!! hugs :)

Jackie PN said...

Just beautiful!
Thank you so much for the freebies!!
Hugs,Jackie ")

Hazel Agnew said...

Hi Astrid, managed to find your blog. I wanted to thank you for your support and encouragement on my blog recently. Fairly new and still hesitant crafter, so your comments are much appreciated. I think that we are probably like minded people. Looking forward to sharing our art! X

Marisa Job said...

Another beautiful creation!! Have a great weekend!

Words and Pictures said...

Great planner pages - it looks like you are enjoying yourself with all this organisation - and more amazing freebies, thank you!
Alison x

Ruth said...

Such a lovely thought, will have to look up January's, love all those page ideas...and free. Thankyou! Ruth xx

Sugar Lump Studios said...

these are just beautiful! So pretty and a wonderful way to start the day! thanks for sharing them!

SewPaperPaint said...

This project thrills me so! What great pages you've added! Love love this!

Barbara said...

sorry for my delay to comment this project! I love it so much! I think that it's fantastic! Love the pages, love design love colors! Amazing job! barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One World One Heart

Photo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Birthday Card

Birthday Card
Just got a whole lot of new stamps from a brilliant place called the Stamp Smith. This is the image that I first saw on Docraft and really liked. I asked the friend who has used it in an ATC, where she got it. Well she borrowed it from a friend who got it from ebay as a one off. But.... it had a title. I googled the title, and hey presto found the site. They have great stamps and offer a really friendly fast service. I highly recommend them!

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch, the Key

Gothic Arch, the Key